“J.R.Ashmore & Son” was originally started on cup final day in 1932 (April 23rd Newcastle Utd2 Arsenal1) by Len & Phyllis Ashmore. They traded as ”L. & P. Ashmore” at 32 Park Avenue, Uttoxeter.
Now the company is in the good hands of John Ashmore who decided it was time to improve their online presence. With an out of date, broken website in place we were hired to give the website a redesign. We came up with a mobile-first design that scales up beautifully for larger screens. The results have been clear to see, enquiries had increased along with search rankings due to the additonal of an SSL and a mobile-friendly design.